December 2, 2015
V INTERNATIONAL SEMINAR-CONTEST FOR THE YOUNG SCIENTISTS AND POST-GRADUATES WORKING IN THE FIELD OF BINDERS, CONCRETE AND DRY MIXTURES
Seminar-Contest «ALITinform» 2015
International Analytical Review “ALITinform: Cement. Concrete. Dry mixtures” started to organize the Seminar-Contest in 2010. From that time, over a hundred of students have attended the contest and submitted their works to pre-assigned judges, experts in the presenter’s research area. Students and post-graduates have an opportunity to improve and develop their researches. Best works are awarded by valuable prizes and grants.
MAIN GOALS OF THE SEMINAR-CONTEST
- To provide young scientists with an opportunity to present their researches in the wide professional sphere
- To enhance the investigation of young scientists in the most actual branches and topics of production and processing of cement, concrete and dry mixtures
- To give a financial support to the most important and outstanding projects in the construction sphere
MAIN TOPICS OF THE CONTEST WORKS
- New cement, gypsum, lime and other types of the binders
- modern technological solutions in production and processing of construction materials
- utilization of the industrial wastes
- raising of the energy efficiency in production of construction materials
- heat-insulating substances with high energy efficiency
- modern methods of examination and testing of construction materials
- new types of concretes and dry mix mortars
- new precast technologies
ORGANIZER OF THE SEMINAR-CONTEST
International Analytical Review
“ALITinform: Cement. Concrete. Dry mixtures”
Dr. José Ignacio Alvarez Galindo, Associate Professor of Inorganic Chemistry and Materials, Science Investigador Principal Grupo MIMED, University of Navarra, Spain
"Taking part in the XVI International Scientific and Technical Conference «Modern Technologies of Dry Building Mixtures in Construction» has been a great opportunity to share and broad m...
"The conference well depicted the Russian market and gave also a general, more international, overview. The contents, especially in the first two days, were good and well arranged. A...