December 2, 2015
V INTERNATIONAL SEMINAR-CONTEST FOR THE YOUNG SCIENTISTS AND POST-GRADUATES WORKING IN THE FIELD OF BINDERS, CONCRETE AND DRY MIXTURES
Seminar-Contest «ALITinform» 2015
International Analytical Review “ALITinform: Cement. Concrete. Dry mixtures” started to organize the Seminar-Contest in 2010. From that time, over a hundred of students have attended the contest and submitted their works to pre-assigned judges, experts in the presenter’s research area. Students and post-graduates have an opportunity to improve and develop their researches. Best works are awarded by valuable prizes and grants.
MAIN GOALS OF THE SEMINAR-CONTEST
- To provide young scientists with an opportunity to present their researches in the wide professional sphere
- To enhance the investigation of young scientists in the most actual branches and topics of production and processing of cement, concrete and dry mixtures
- To give a financial support to the most important and outstanding projects in the construction sphere
MAIN TOPICS OF THE CONTEST WORKS
- New cement, gypsum, lime and other types of the binders
- modern technological solutions in production and processing of construction materials
- utilization of the industrial wastes
- raising of the energy efficiency in production of construction materials
- heat-insulating substances with high energy efficiency
- modern methods of examination and testing of construction materials
- new types of concretes and dry mix mortars
- new precast technologies
ORGANIZER OF THE SEMINAR-CONTEST
International Analytical Review
“ALITinform: Cement. Concrete. Dry mixtures”
Luis Silva, Chairman of the EMO (European Mortar Industry Organisation) Technical Committee, Director Técnicona Saint-Gobain Weber, Portugal
"I have to say — I am impressed. I ready imagine from the starting that will be something interesting. But I was not so aware that in Russia there was so many specific details in our mat...
"Science meets construction practice — the MixBuild was an event, full of interesting presentations. I`ve met a lot of active and experienced people, the profound discussion has created a...