FACTS & FIGURES OF EXHIBITION
«CEMENT. CONCRETE. DRY MIXTURES» – 2017»
EXHIBITORSMore than 150 exhibitors from 16 countries took part in the specialized exhibition «Cement. Concrete. Dry mixtures-2017». There were participants from Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Latvia, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Great Britain, Ireland, France, Italy, Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Turkey, China and others. Over 6000 specialists visited exhibition in 2017. Exhibitors’ geography
The quantity of European companies, exhibitors from Turkey and China increased compared to the previous year. Exhibitors’ major activities
The exhibition participants represented the following fields:
- production and distribution of concrete plants and bulk material plants;
- odernization and automation;
- production and distribution of concrete mixer machines;
- equipment for manufacture of concrete products, processing precast concrete, dry mixtures and cement;
- equipment for mixing, crushing, grinding, classification, recycling;
- cement warehouses, silos;
- chemical raw materials;
- raw materials and equipment for processing;
- weighing and packing technology;
- industrial automation (level measuring systems, sensors, temperature controllers, pneumatic equipment)
- heating systems;
- laboratory, testing and measuring equipment;
- packaging systems;
- production of magnetic separators;
- heat-power equipment.
The result of the survey has shown:
- 85% of exhibitors noted that the exhibition in 2017 was successful, the work at the exhibition was effective and the number of good business contacts increased;
- 10% of exhibitors mentioned that the exhibition was helpful, but the further work will show the effectiveness and the number of concluded contracts;
- 5% of exhibitors pointed out that despite many visitors at the stand good results can not be expected due to the unstable situation in the industry.
Over 6 000 specialists visited exhibition in 2017. 78% of them were from Russian and CIS countries. Visitors’ position
Visitors’ focus area
RESULTS OF THE FORUMExhibition
- 150 exhibitors
- + 28 % of new exhibitors
- + 6 % of exhibitors in comparison with the previous year
- + 10 % of exhibition area in comparison with the previous year
- 47 % of exhibitors have booked stands for 2018
- 2 specialized conferences — MixBuild and ConLife
- 500 delegates
- более 50 scientific and analytical presentations
- 2 Technical tours to KNAUF and Ivanteyevsky precast plant
We invite you to join the Anniversary XX International Construction Exhibition «Cement. Concrete. Dry mixtures-2018» November 28 – 30, 2018 Expocentre, Moscow, Russia
Plan your participation now!
It was a great pleasure for me to speak on the congress. The many presentations held on the congress gave me lot of new information and led to many interesting discussions, especially with Prof. Gagar...
Thank you very much for your organization. It was a pleasure for me, to participate as a speaker.